On 24 Feb 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | Sure does.  How many can you fit on the boat?   Pick me ;-)
> I guess five is max. More than that and it will get really cramped.

Or really wet ;-)

> Does this mean that you are coming?

Yes.  But it looks like I'll be the only one travelling :(

Maybe if I pick my travel plans right we can have a mobile LyX Developers
Meeting?  JMarc if you can't travel can I come and visit (I'll bring some
Norwegian beer if you like).

U.S.A. based developers:  Are you interested in having a meeting late
May-early June or late June?  Then I could stopover for a few days and
meet you all and you could meet each other then as well.  If we met in
late June I could bring some Norwegian beer!

We could watch Babylon5 movies (or Buckaroo Banzai) if you don't want to
write documentation or hack perl code.

Allan. (ARRae)

P.S.  All these promises of Norwegian beer I hope the import/export limit
is about 3 gallons (Imperial gallons of course none of those puny US
gallons). :P