Asger> The LyXLex creature requires a list of keywords to function.
Asger> This is a simple list of tokens, but it only works if it is
Asger> sorted. Real life has shown that this is hard. Last time, it
Asger> was Juergen who couldn't remember the alphabet. Earlier, I have
Asger> made the same mistake, and I would wonder if not Lgb and
Asger> everybody else that has touched it has too sometime.

It would be easy for LyXLex to test the proper sorting of lists when
ENABLE_ASSERTIONS is set. I'll do it if I find time.