Everyone:

Haven't been able to return to the problem but will get to it at end of week or beginning of next. thanx for the product of all you labors.

Shawn

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> [...]

Shawn> Okay, here goes. I've recreated the problem while lyx was
Shawn> running in gdb and here is the output for each time I have
Shawn> created it:

I have not been able to recreate it either. Maybe could you send a
short ascii file and precise instructions to get to the crash.

Another thing: egcs 1.1.2 (which is presumably your compiler) has
optimization bugs. Does recmpiling without optimization help?

Mitakuye Oyasin