> Having re-created the crash on purpose a few times, I may be able to
> explain better what I am doing when the crash happens.

Hmmm... I can't produce the crash given your instructions.

You may have to send your text file (the one you are trying to import)
and the *exact* sequence of what you do to make the crash happen.

Since you have a repeatable crash, I'd venture to say that we are most
of the way towards a fix!

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena