Kayvan;

I am running mandrake 6.5 on a P-200 w/82M ram. I have xforms 0.88.1-5.

I found the file "core" but do not know how to run "gdb"  I assume that I will run it in a terminal? (when I type "gbd" or "man gdb" in a user terminal, I get 'command not found' or 'no manual entry for gdb") I will check on the install CD and see if it is a "gdb" program  there, load it, and  get back to you. I am also assuming that when I get the progam loaded and run it that it that the output  will be shown in the same terminal. If so, how do I copy that information so that I can send it? (excuse my ignorance, but I have been learning Linux only on an 'as needed' basis.) :-\

I hope that all these assumptions don't invoke the old saying :-)

Shawn

--
Mitakuye Oyasin