Enrico> On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:01:53PM +0000, José Matos wrote:
>> On Tuesday 31 October 2006 8:03 pm, Enrico Forestieri wrote: > I
>> simply want to be sure that nobody has a better solution and avoid
>> > a commit/revert ping pong.
>>
>> If Jean-Marc and Georg agree that is fine with me. :-)

Enrico> I have just commited it, José. Georg already agreed and I
Enrico> don't think JMarc has big objections. As I said, this patch
Enrico> does not preclude doing things more correctly by taking into
Enrico> account the catcode associated to a char. Doing so would take
Enrico> much longer, though.

Your patch is OK.