The developers' wiki suffered an accident a while back. I've resurrected most of the pages in a static form through the help of google. This was a while back and nothing much has happened since then.

One thing I was using the devevlopers' wiki was to document the LFUNs.

It is not that much work for me to restore the wiki, and manually copy/paste the wiki pages. My question is however if it is desirable.
As far as I know, it has not been used very much?

What do you think? Should we have a separate developers' wiki, or just use a single group in the users' wiki? Any other ideas, suggestions or requests?

cheers
/Christian