On Jan 13, 2007, at 7:37 AM, Georg Baum wrote:

Am Freitag, 12. Januar 2007 01:10 schrieb Bennett Helm:

LyXFunc::dispatch: cmd:  action: 15 arg: 'paragraph' x: 0 y: 0
LyXFunc::dispatch: primary-selection-paste [15] is disabled at this

This is of course wrong. I used LFUN_PRIMARY_SELECTION_PASTE instead of LFUN_CLIPBOARD_PASTE in pasteClipboard(). I did not notice that because I always pasted when the selection in the other program was still available,
so LFUN_PRIMARY_SELECTION_PASTE did work for me.
I cannot use LFUN_CLIPBOARD_PASTE (infinite recursion), but this patch
should now do exactly the same as current trunk if the external clipboard
does not contain LyX formatted stuff.
Bennet, could you test this once again please? I only need a console log if
this still does not work, but I am pretty sure that it works now.

That works! Thanks again.

Bennett