Uwe Stöhr schrieb:
 >> Another user has this problem too. I made a lot of tests the last days
 >> together with this user but I'm still not able to reproduce it.

 > It's maybe a manifest problem again.

I notices tha there is the file

"Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest"

in SVN's \development\Win32\packaging folder and our Scons script don't seem to process it.
Bo, do you know what this is for?

This was the problem!!! Now I spent two weeks of hard testing together with the users wh reported this first and I didn't came to this idea .-(
When I deliver this manifest fil togehter with the Dlls mentioned in this file,
it works.

But OK, since we know the problem could you Bo have a look how the manifest-file can be processed: The msvc manifest file needs to be included running the mt.exe and I don't know how to do this.

thanks in advance and regards
Uwe