This was the problem!!! Now I spent two weeks of hard testing together with the
users wh reported
this first and I didn't came to this idea .-(
When I deliver this manifest fil togehter with the Dlls mentioned in this file,
it works.

Congratulations on identifying the problem!! I still remember the days
I (we) struggled on the manifest problems, until, only by chance,
Abdel found out that .manifest file for QtCore.dll need to be
embedded.

I do not know whether or not I can embed this manifest file with
lyx.exe, since it has already been embedded with QtCore.dll.manifest.
Please try:

mt.exe /MANIFEST /path/to/this.manifest /outputresource:lyx.exe:1

on your lyx.exe file, and

mt.exe /MANIFEST /path/to/this.manifest /path/to/qtcore.dll.manifest
/outputresource:lyx.exe:1

and see if you can embed two manifest files at the same time.

Cheers,
Bo