José Matos schrieb:
On Tuesday 23 January 2007 7:30:10 pm Michael Gerz wrote:
Jose, please wait for a day or two. I have some important CT patches.

  I am searching for feedback, so no problem, I will wait. :-)

  I just want to give a subtle sign that we should prepare for a beta. :-)

Before the beta, we should have another look at Status.15x. Those bugs that haven't been fixed yet should be added to bugzilla, and Status.15x should be removed.

We should also decide on the LyX installer before the beta (depends on the availability of Joost or the willingness of others to jump in).

Are there any known showstopper ATM? I intend to have a second look at the plain text output but this can wait (marginal changes).

Do you intend to release more than one beta release?

Michael