Abdelrazak Younes schrieb:
Why? These are definitely operations on insettext insets.

Because you are just touching the ParagraphList which is a member of LyXText?

Hmmm. I may move the code to LyXText but we still need wrappers in Insettext. Note that there are also acceptChange() and rejectChange() in insettabular.C.

What do others think? Is it cleaner to add wrapper methods that call methods in LyXText?

Why acceptChanges() and rejectChanges() and not acceptOrRejectChange()?
Because in this case, acceptChange() and rejectChange() are pretty simple. In general, I don't like the idea of merging both functions. However, in text.C too much complicated code had to be kept in sync. Thus, I decided to make an exception.

Michael