Dear all,

I just built lyx-15svn-20070124.exe from the current snapshot (r16842)
following instructions in INSTALL.win32. I have uploaded the file to
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/incoming, can anyone move it to an appropriate place
so that I can announce it in the user list? Since this process is easy
enough, I think I can upload an installer on a regular basis (weekly?)
if I can have write privilege to, say,
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/snapshots. What do you guys think?

I tried this installer a few times and did not find anything wrong.
Please test this installer and list the features you want. (I expect a
long list from Uwe). The only thing I can think of is a list of
'recommended third-party applications' that allow users to choose and
install things like jabref automatically.

Cheers,
Bo