lasgouttes> Author: lasgouttes Date: Thu Apr 26 12:06:36 2007 New
lasgouttes> Revision: 18032

lasgouttes> URL: http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/18032 Log: use
lasgouttes> "aclocal -I config" instead of acinclude.m4. Now configure
lasgouttes> will be rebuilt automatically when a m4 file changes. This
lasgouttes> means that running autogen.sh should not be needed anymore
lasgouttes> (famous last words!).

I finally took the time to read the automake docs and clean this code.
Just run ./autogen.sh one last time (!) and now everything should be
rebuild smoothly when needed.

Let's see now if I can do something about broken dependencies.