Peter Kümmel wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
My personal preference is CMake really because it integrate nicely and
natively in any platform. But our CMake system is far from ready.

I assume the cmake files are ok on all three systems for developing.

Yes.

But what is missing for the rest?

- install support

Most importantly yes.

- better documentation

I am not sure translation support (i.e. gettext) work correctly.

If there is really interest I will start to add it.
Maybe some could join my one-man-cmake-show because
I haven't much time for the next months.

Sorry but if I join you I would have to sacrifice my other LyX activities. So don't count on me :-(
If nobody else steps up, forget about it.

Abdel.