On May 1, 2007, at 2:59 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

Bennett Helm wrote:
Toggling the drawer works fine, both with the menu and a custom
keybinding. One issue here, though, is focus. When the TOC drawer
opens, the "Type" drop-down list has focus; on Mac, it's not possible
to use the keyboard to navigate to the TOC contents or back to the
main text.

Doesn't TAB work?

No. But as I just noted in another thread, <tab> doesn't work in general with Qt-4.3.

I'd suggest the focus ought to be either on the TOC
contents or -- preferably for consistency with other Mac programs --
remain on the main text.

I would be fine with that in general (especially if we gonna introduce general
outliner shortcuts).

(a) After closing the drawer with the mouse, the next attempt to open
the TOC fails, though the one after that succeeds. (Apparently LyX
doesn't recognize that the drawer was closed with the mouse, and so
tries closing it with the first attempt, even though it's already
closed.)

What do you mean by "closing with the mouse"?

Drawers can be closed with the mouse by grabbing the "front" edge of the drawer and dragging it closed.

Bennett