On Thursday 03 May 2007 19:40:06 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Good points. Does this mean you've approved the schedule above?

  The calendar is optimistic, and I am not know for being pessimistic. ;-)

  You should, if possible, try to have some weekly list of the most critical
bugs. Think in something like "the 10 most wanted ...".

  For doing this I will need help, I know that both you, Abdel and Michael had
already examined the bug list. The question other than to decide what are the
most critical (crashes, data loss and regressions) is to decide which ones
can we really tackle with such schedule.

  This is the release by goals, such as Georg referred recently. :-)

--
José Abílio