Author: bpeng
Date: Tue May 15 06:01:59 2007
New Revision: 18331

Log:
Add examples/listings.lyx that roughly demonstrates the use of listings features

Added:
    lyx-devel/trunk/lib/examples/listings.lyx
Modified:
    lyx-devel/trunk/development/scons/scons_manifest.py
    lyx-devel/trunk/lib/Makefile.am

Modified: lyx-devel/trunk/development/scons/scons_manifest.py

I have added a file examples/listings.lyx to explain how to use
listings features. Please feel free to modify/improve/translate it
because you all know English is not my first language.

I have added a chapter in EmbeddedObjects.lyx, although this file can
not be compiled right now. (not my fault, the file can not be compiled
before I add this chapter.)

We should at least open and compile all examples and documents before
we release 1.5.0. It is embarrassing if lyx fails to open its own
documentations.

Cheers,
Bo