Peter Kümmel wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Peter Kümmel wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Peter Kümmel wrote:
Now I have found the best solution:

Full control to the user, means all key events
produced by the user are processed but generated
ones are ignored if the system is busy.
Yes, this seems like the best solution. Bravo!

Could it go into beta3?
I think yes.

Could you look at the scrollar issue? Something similar should be done.
I could not reproduce it neither on windows nor on Linux/Suse 10.2
(1GHz).

Maybe attached patch helps, but I'm not sure about the side effects.

I just wanna say that I'm less clear about the consequences of this
patch than of the last one.

Sure.

There is no way to see what kind of events are pending?
If not we could probably install an event filter.

When we are in "adjustViewWithScrollBar" which calls "scrollBufferView"
isn't it clear that it is a scroll event?

Of course the current event is a scroll event but my question was about the _pending_ event.

Abdel.