On Fri, 18 May 2007, Peter Kümmel wrote:

Bo Peng wrote:
        If you have bugfixes that you like me to consider for
inclusion please reply
here. I will appreciate those with bugzilla numbers associated. :-)

Uwe just created the 20th bug report for the listings stuff, so there

They are not on the Wiki page!
http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/BuglistsForLyX150

I'm pretty sure it's not on the wiki page because the issue doesn't match the criteria.

You probably expected to see the issue with the bugs under the heading 'Other issues with milestone 1.5.0'. However bug 3642 does not have a milestone of 1.5.0 set.

None of the other search criteria match this bug AFAICT either.

/Christian