Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Attached is the patch. The powerdot.layout requires to check for three
> packages in the file "chkconfig.ltx" but this is unproblematic I think.

Why are rotate-textures and listings required? The powerdot documentation does
not list that in the dependencies table (but it does pstricks.sty, which
should be added).

> There is one issue I don't know: The file is under the LPPL, is this
> license compatible with our?

I think in general it would be good to have an agreement with the authors to
ship it with LyX. Best would be that we take care of distribution, so that
there arent't two separate layouts (the one that comes with LyX and the one
that ships with powerdot itself).

> regards Uwe

Jürgen