Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> José Matos wrote:
>> On Tuesday 22 May 2007 8:52:30 am Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>>> Are we sure? The 1.5 branch would be better with the real 1.34, rather
>>> than a prerelease.
>>
>>   I tend to agree with Jean-Marc here.
>
> Me too.
>
> Abdel.

I've updated to boost 1.34 in a branch, and it's not that hard,
it compiles and runs without problems.
The changes are:

$ svn ci -m"check in changes of already exisiting files"
Sending        boost/boost/bind/storage.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/config/no_tr1/utility.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/filesystem/cerrno.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/iostreams/detail/streambuf/indirect_streambuf.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/mpl/aux_/lambda_spec.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/optional/optional.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/preprocessor/config/config.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/regex/v4/cpp_regex_traits.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/regex/v4/regex_traits.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/spirit/utility/loops.hpp
Sending        boost/boost/type_traits/is_convertible.hpp

Sending        boost/libs/filesystem/src/operations.cpp
Sending        boost/libs/filesystem/src/path.cpp
Sending        boost/libs/filesystem/src/portability.cpp

and

renaming none_t.hpp to boost/boost/none.hpp

Should I update the header files? JMarc says in bugzilla
that we should not update filesystem?

Peter