Bo Peng wrote:
On 5/26/07, Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Ozgur Ugras BARAN wrote:
>> Attached patch sorts listings inset params, and hence solves bug 3639.
>> Please somebody review and apply the patch.
>>
>> I could also sort the listings_param_table[] entries manually, but I
>> find this way easier (and more guaranteed).
>
> I went one step further and used a map at the first place. More cleanups
> are possible.

The attached patch actually compiles and works fine.

Why do you think a map is better?
It is cleaner, saves code for the searching and the sorting is automatic. And it should also solve the crash problem that I apparently introduced with the translation of the static strings.

Anyway, most of the code in InsetListingsParams (the ParValidator) has nothing to do there and should be transfered to a controller type.

Abdel.

PS: keep me in copy  cause gmane is down.