Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> That was what I was going to suggest. But then I remembered that the
> goal of 1.6 is XML and this alone will take time I guess.

What LyX is going to gain with a XML file format ? Except being buzz
compliant.

> I am not sure
> that switching to XML and doing minor file format changes at the same
> time is a good idea, so maybe this will have to wait for 1.7. All thing
> reconsidered, maybe Edwin's patch should go in :-)
>
> Abdel.

What about
for 1.5.0 a patch with the file format change and a small logic to tell Lyx
to just skip the cline format, if it finds any

for 1.5.1 the gui and the latex generator

Advice from an ignorant,

Charles
--
http://www.kde-france.org