On 8 Jun 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> - please put the new entry in alphabetical order, not at the end.

I plead ignorance of the convention. Will fix.

> - why do you use the extra variable not_found instead of
> LColor::inherit?

I didn't know it was possible to use values of an enum defined in another
scope. I'll change it too.

Suggestion: Should we have the various LColor::getColor functions return a
'not_found' value, and make the caller decide to inherit the color? This
may be more in the spirit of encapsulation.

Lior.