Dear LyX translators,

the LyX team has just released LyX 1.5.0 release candidate 1!

We kindly ask you to update your translations now such that we get the best possible localizations for the final 1.5.0.

You can find the relevant files at svn://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/trunk/po (if you are familiar with Subversion) or http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/po. Many new messages have been added recently, mostly due to the new Listing inset. If you need technical assistance in retrieving/editing your po file, please contact the LyX mailing list (lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org).

We will commit your .po file if you do not have write access to the SVN repository. In this case, please send your update to the above-mentioned mailing list or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the unlikely case that you do no longer want to work on LyX, please let us know, too, such that we can look for another maintainer.

Kind regards,

Michael