On Jun 6, 2007, at 5:38 AM, Mael Hilléreau wrote:

I'm on Mac OS 10.4.9, with 1.5.0rc1. In the two following situations, the outline panel is hidden whereas it should remain visible:

1. Open several documents (e.g. User's guide and Introduction), show the outline, and close one of the documents;

This is a known problem, though I couldn't find a bug report for it. (Was I just not searching hard enough?)

2. Open one or more documents, show the outline, and execute a buffer-switch command (M-x, "buffer-switch", enter) with or without the optional parameter.

(Quicker way to switch documents with mac.bind: <opt><tab>.)

I cannot confirm this: switching documents for me leaves the TOC drawer open.

Bennett