Hi,

I yesterday finally had the time to compile the latest SVN version and give it a try, unfortunately I had a problem with the math toolbars:

After firing LyX up and turning on the math panel all the pop-up windows (to select Greek letters for example or to select AMS symbols) are empty. It seems that all pop-ups (don't know the proper lyx name for it...) with latex symbols in that have the problem.

Setup:
Mac OS X, all patches
Qt 4.3.0 (self compiled)
LyX (rev 18814)
empty Library/Application Support/LyX folder
tried it in the initial splash document and in one of my owns

(Sorry if that was reported before, I couldn't find anything.)

Andi