> 趙惟倫> Hello, Please test the po file in attachment. (still
> 趙惟倫> incomplete but hope useful)

Hi, Jose,

Can I rename zh.po to zh_CN.po and add zh_TW.po from Mr. Chao? zh_CN
and zh_TW are two dialects of Chinese. I planned to translate lyx to
simplified Chinese (zh_CN) but never got a chance to do it. (I did ask
around in Chinese tex group etc). Since Mr. Chao has added zh_TW.po,
it is better to rename mine to zh_CN.po for clarity.

BTW, I am not very familiar with traditional Chinese terms used in
zh_TW.po. For example, the translation of inset looks weird but I will
trust Mr. Chao on this.

Cheers,
Bo