>> 1/ this is not an urgent matter and now is not the right time for
>> that

Mael> Perhaps. However I thought it wouldn't take so much time to make
Mael> one's opinion on this topic (apply the patch and see what's
Mael> better).

As I already stated I prefer that the dialog does not close when
clicking on Load. But to be completely frank, I do not use much this
Load feature.

>> 2/ I prefer to have a different lfun to do the edition

Mael> As I said, me too. But that is not the issue (until 1.6.x).

It could be done in 1.5.x too, since no format change is involved.

>> 3/ Pressure is not always the best way to get a feature in :)

Mael> I see. No pressure here, just tried to have some discussion, and
Mael> explain my reasoning :) But if such a small issue causes
Mael> pressure, or is out of interest, I'm really sorry about that.
Mael> However, I wasn't alone to discuss. Then, hopefully pressure
Mael> wasn't only coming for me ;-)

Soyy, I did not want to be rude with you. The fact is, we have many
very annoying bugs on our plate right now and this is not my priority
(for example the "List of Algorithm" problem is more annoying).