On Tuesday 10 July 2007 13:15:58 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> But the rest of the file is converted separately by lyx2lyx. I thought
> that this translation was more subtle than just running iconv.
>
> JMarc

OK, now I see what you mean. :-)

My problem was with the .layout file and you refered the .lyx file.

For .layout files the convertion should be as described.

For .lyx files I would expect that the only problem would appear if the
paragraph style name uses a different encoding from the lyx file. Are there
any such cases? I am not sure if this would have worked before...

That is as long as the .lyx and the .layout use the same enconding everything
should just work. Or am I missing any case?

--
José Abílio