Hi,

I'd need a way to get the LaTeX export of a text
segment, generally from a DocIterator to another.
Looking at the code, the single paragraph seems
the finest granularity at which LaTeX export may
be done easily, through the lyx::TeXOnePar() function.

Also, I'd like to know if there is any function that, given
a position on the LaTeX export, provides the DocIterator
(almost) equivalent position in the Buffer. Guess I could
exploit this TexRow stuff for this purpose, but I'd need
some hand-written logics to finish the work inside the
single-line granularity.

Just to query if there is any easier way I'm missing.

Also, I'm seeing this DocBook vs LaTeX stuff in the code.
Are there any drawbacks assuming the document under
consideration has isLatex()==true ?

Thnx, bye,

   T.