Ok, I also tried with --disable-stdlib-debug and I don't notice any difference.
(sorry my I forgot to do a reply all in my previous post, see below).

On 7/19/07, Guillaume Pothier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've not used lyx 1.5 before. But with 1.4.3 there was no such
slowness with this document (note that the document I attached does
not open with 1.4.3, however the original document from which I took
the attached content does open).
Instant preview produced no noticeable difference here. I'm now
recompiling with --disable-stdlib-debug as suggested by Jürgen, I'll
report as soon as possible.