On Sunday 15 July 2007 22:06:10 Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> If some kind developer would test these and then commit them if
> appropriate, I would be obliged.  If you'd prefer diff files, that could
> probably be arranged.  Sorry for the web links, but I tried posting this
> through GMANE with zip attachments, and <sigh>a server at Memphis U
> bounced it back to me</sigh>.

  Paul, all this seems quite interesting. Could you please add this message to
the wiki as an enhancement request for 1.5.x?

  If Jürgen agrees this could go in 1.5.1. The reason I have not included them
in 1.5.0 (although I have considered the possibility) was the absence of a
wider testing and discussion.

> Thanks,
> Paul

  Regards,