Bo Peng wrote:
On 7/26/07, Bo Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Going the other way is even worse - mark something in
LyX 1.5.0 (released) and you (usually) can't paste it into thunderbird.

Could you please test the attached patch?
It compiled fine, but didn't help too much.  My test:
* start lyx, file->new
* Type testing followed by an ERT with some more text.
* Mark stuff in the ERT by a left mouse button sweep,
 then middle-click in thunderbird.
 - before patch: thunderbird pastes whatever was marked before
                 in apps other than LyX. I.e. LyX didn't touch
                 the clipboard in any way at all.
 - after patch:  thunderbird pastes nothing at all. Seems the patch
                 succeeds in emptying the clipboard of "other"
                 stuff, but don't actually copy the marked stuff there.
* Mark plain text instead of ERT content - the problem is the same still.
* Mark using shift+arrowkeys - the problem is the same.

Helge Hafting