Bo Peng wrote:
Chances are this has to do with my fix to bug 1820 (r19150) --- I'm
testing that now (compiling after undoing that changeset). But I won't
have time to look into it until tomorrow night.

What's this "latex" language?

I do not know. But please fix it before 1.5.1 because it stops all my work here.

Bo

Sorry, I have to stop working in 10 minutes until tomorrow night.

If you really must, you can undo that changeset and see if it helps --- but as I said, I think that the changeset is not the real problem, the real problem is where this "latex" language came from, and that's what should be fixed...

r19150 was committed two weeks ago -- have you not tried these files since then, or is the problem newer than that?

Dov