"Bo Peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 8/3/07, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This makes listings totally unusable, and stops my documents from
> compiling!

Well, this is for listings with captions. I think the top priority is
to release a version of 1.5 that does not eat files. Since lsitings is
a new feature, this is not really a regression. Of course we should
aim at releasing 1.5.2 as soon as possible, but 1.5.1 is an urgency.
I'll try to release tonight or tomorrow.

> Who did the \setlanguage change?

This is probably a consequence of Dov's work on bug 1820 (and another
one I forgot).

> I do not have time right now. My short test of the trunk did not yield
> any problem so you can apply this to 1.5.x. I will find some time to
> test it again.

OK.