Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:57:16 -0500
Bo Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Author: vermeer
Date: Sun Aug 26 22:32:58 2007
New Revision: 19813

Log:
Move background colour into the layout files -- for all collapsables
I think this commit breaks tex2lyx. I get error messages like  'Color'
has not been declared.

Yes you're right, thanks. The attached patch is needed. I don't like it
bringing in Color, but I see no other way.

There is a way: you just need the Color::color enum AFAIS so the solution is to extract this enum from the Color class and give it its own header. This will enable us to get rid of the Color_color pseudoclass too.

In any case please commit your quick fix ASAP as compilation is broken right now.

Abdel.