I'm not enetering the technincalities of the thing, i'm not in
position to do so.
I'm just saying that one side LyX is the best word processor, but on
the other side most of the people, dumb like mule, stick to LaTeX just
because it's the standard de-facto.
This make LyX widespreadening much more difficult than it would be.

Result:
1)   I can wirte my master thesis using LyX. It was 1.4.1 and I think
I saved so much time compared  to Latex and i got a much better result
too (Latex can do better, but you need an infinite amount of time
...).
2)   I cannot use LyX anymore because when you write in a
collaborarion a common format is needed and, de-facto, this is Latex,
not  lyx file format. Isn't this sad?

Bye