Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Martin Vermeer wrote:
Another alternative would be to introduce an Open/Closed state, which
can be toggled by right mouse, or from the menu for all insets together.
Closed means: only show Idx:, open: show part of content.

Or make index a _real_ collapsable and drop the dialog. This would have the advantage that all the escape problems (bug 6!) would be fixed automatically.

That makes sense to me. Another advantage is that full unicode with proper LyX binding is available....

I think InsetLabel should go that road too... or are we limited to ascii there?

Abdel.