> Concerning the current state of the PDF support:
>
> There are three remaining open issues:

thanks for report.

> - the bookmark level field is not working:
>  - No matter what you insert, it is converted to "False" or "True".
>  - There is also no default value (should be "1").
>  - It is possible to enter there other characters than the allowed numbers
> 0-9.

going to look on these.

btw disagreement with your last fix
-       opt += (pdfborder ?'1':'0');
+       opt += (pdfborder ?'0':'1');
havent tried but expect it will break elsewhere and also reverts the semantics.

> - The dialog is smaller than the form, see the attached image: The
> aditional options field and the right border are hidden.

thats the patch we are flaming the whole day :)
moreover, it wont be enough, as windows dialog seems to be rendered in slightly
different size.

> - The placement of the hyperref call is not correct. E.g. we have to load
> it after the URL-package but before algorithm floats are defined. The list
> is long and it will take a while until we found out the correct position.
> For now it would help if you place the hyperref call before babel.

you are the expert here.

pavel