Leuven, E. wrote:
I'd appreciate if you could revert the docking part indeed.
Look at what I've just committed.

some additional gripes in addition to jean-marc's titlebar and layout
complaints:

- the floating paragraph settings widget shouldn't be resizable

I tried but I am not good enough at designer.

- the buttons should be at the bottom

Why?

- there is no cancel button

There wasn't one either in the old one. There's a restore button though, but it's not the same thing. I'd like to have a "Restore Paragraph's Default" button in addition to the restore one.

- interactions with the dialog shouldn't be applied immediately to
the text (that's why there is an apply button, and a cancel button if
we change our mind)

Then uncheck the "Immediate Apply" button?

Abdel.