Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
John Levon wrote:
4. Inset dissolving should be more intuitive. There should be a menu
item "Remove charstyle"---it doesn't have to be called that---that
dissolves the current (innermost) inset. Maybe there should also be a
I believe you can do that simply by setting the style combo box back to
'None'. I think this is more natural.
Yes. This is what I had in mind (and it's basically how OOo and InDesign
handle it, although they have a styles panel rather than a combo).
Yes, "none" would work fine if we had such a combo box (which we don't yet). But I'd also like to have "change to ..." rather than having to dissolve and re-apply. This is harder to do with a combo box, since you may haven't wanted to insert a new inset within the existing one, i.e.:
which is reasonable.

Richard