On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 10:20:43AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Within text the <space> syndrome won't be as evident because you
> > generally only have one depth and not multiple level like in mathed.
>
> Why do we need to nest insets then ? :-P
>
> JMarc

Actually I don't think we should (usually). In text, cases where we
want to nest (charstyle) insets ought to be rare, if we have defined
them as sensible semantic units. Over-use of nesting is a sign that
we maybe haven't.

For other insets of course nesting is OK: charstyle in footnote in
minipage in branch...

- Martin