On Samstag 06 Oktober 2007, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
> I've uploaded a couple of screenshots that show what the idea (actually,
> the current
> uncomplete implementation) looks like here:
>
>   http://feanor.sssup.it/~tommaso/findadv.png
>   http://feanor.sssup.it/~tommaso/findadv-re.png

Great, really!

> Anyway, having a simple-to-use LyX Widget would help a lot reuse. [...]
> One application I would love to realize as soon as I have some time
> would be a
> "LyX-enabled" chat (shared board),
> allowing for interactive work with text and nice-looking maths, which I
> would find
> very useful. Actually, I don't know if the LyX client/server stuff may
> be used so to
> realize something like this.

Oh, it would be so cool if this could be used for other projects; e.g. the
IPython people are working on a notebook-like frontend (a la Mathematica) --
imagine if that would be combined with LyX's mathed etc. into a great
interactive literal programming environment! :-)

Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.
    /  / ANS                                                  ooo