Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 07:30:50PM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 07:11:05PM +0100, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

Enrico Forestieri wrote:

If you think so, then a combination of the two patches is ok.
You mean what Abdel committed to trunk?
Yes, that solves this bug. Now waiting for the next bug associated
to unsigned chars and docstreams.
That's exactly why I proposed that your patch should probably go in anyway. But you are too focused on demonstrating your cleverness that you missed that...

Please, understand that I don't feel/have to demonstrate anything,
but I surely don't feel like a prince Myskin.

Is that Myshkin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Myshkin

No, Enrico, I know you are not an "entirely positive... with an absolutely beautiful nature" person. And I know you are not an idiot either :-)

Abdel.