Am 02.02.2008 um 16:13 schrieb Bennett Helm:

On Feb 2, 2008, at 7:53 AM, Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Am 02.02.2008 um 04:19 schrieb Bennett Helm:

On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:03 PM, Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Hi!

I (mostly) rewrote my patch to support pasting of graphics from the clipboard. In contrast to my old implementation it fits much better into LyX's architecture and is much much cleaner.

I'm anxious to try this (Mac 10.4.11), but it won't compile for me. Here's what I get:

Here is a patch to enable the Objective-C code for the autotools. At least in automake 1.9 there is Objective-C support, but none for Objective-C++. So I added a quick and dirty case for the .mm file. Somebody with more automake knowledge could help here maybe.

Still not working for me with the updated pastegraphics.patch and pastegraphics_autotools.patch.

Anybody around who knows automake well?

Stefan