Am 02.02.2008 um 04:19 schrieb Bennett Helm:

On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:03 PM, Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Hi!

I (mostly) rewrote my patch to support pasting of graphics from the clipboard. In contrast to my old implementation it fits much better into LyX's architecture and is much much cleaner.

I'm anxious to try this (Mac 10.4.11), but it won't compile for me. Here's what I get:

It takes some time for me to setup the autotools build system. Have to get and compile Qt now. I always use the binary (framework-) version of Qt with cmake. But as far as I can see, there is still no way to use it with autotools yet, right?

Stefan