Juergen Vigna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Well I guess we won't loose anything while emergency save is working,
| but ok how is the behaviour of autosave-files after an save as and
| a renaming of the document are they deleted?

If they are not they sould. But I would regard that as a bug.

| Are they also deleted if
| I exit the document without saving it?

I am not so sure about this one. I think it would be ok to delete the
 the autosave file of a document that has never been saved, _but_ has
 it been saved te autosave file should not be deleted. Does this make
 sense?

| Well I probably can answer this
| questions myself, I'll have a look and then it could be that I reactivate
| the autosave, but we still need the buffer-flags to know that we have
| an unamed document so that part wouldn't go away i would just activate
| the AutoSave mechanism again.

My point is that you don't need a "unnamed" document, you don't have
to save it even if it is a named document. We only want to make sure
that the document name is unique (or fairly sure)

        Lgb