On Feb 27, 2008, at 5:38 AM, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Bennett Helm wrote:
On Feb 26, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
However:
1. Nothing has change with respect to my command-sequence: when multiple files are open, each in their own window, they all get closed.

I guess this is a bug in the Mac plaftorm. Please try without your command-sequence, just with a simple window close. There is no cross button in the top-right corner on Mac? just "window- close" should suffice if not.

It works properly if I click on the red circle on the top left corner (the Mac equivalent of the cross button). But entering window-close in the command buffer (on its own -- not in a command-sequence) results in all documents closing.
I see. Then it's a bug.

Please update and try again.

That seems to do the trick. Thanks!

Bennett